Beyond their inherent beauty, lake and pond fountains offer a wide range of benefits to their owners. By circulating and aerating water, they are able to reduce the presence of undesirable weeds and algae, remove foul odors, and greatly improve water quality. Moreover, they create an improved habitat for aquatic life, enhance water clarity, and even boost real estate values! When choosing which fountain will grace your waterfront, it is important to research the options carefully as great differences in fountain quality, features, and performance exist. The Admiral Fountain, a heavy duty, commercial-grade fountain, is a great option as it boasts many advantages over competing units, as outlined below:
Assembly: All of our fountains are hand-built in Excelsior, MN, one unit at a time, with a single person assigned to see each fountain’s construction through, from start to finish. All units are thoroughly tested and equipped with 316-grade stainless steel hardware and quality components throughout to ensure a superior product.
Motors: In an effort to maximize profits, manufacturers often specify under-sized, under-powered motors. As a result, they often short out. Conversely, Admiral’s hefty 1-horsepower motors, made of stainless steel and equipped with automatic thermal shut-down protection, are built to last and backed by a 3-Year Warranty. Beyond their durability, they are also energy efficient and maintenance-free (no oil changes required!)
**New for 2022, all 110-volt units will be equipped with a remote-controlled on/off system, allowing for control – via the push of a button – from distances of up to 150 feet.
Flotation: The Admiral Fountain uses a patented, air-infused polymer float that has proved to be practically indestructible. Even drilling holes through the float won’t compromise its buoyancy or stability. In contrast, competitors’ floats are made via roto- or blow-molding, yielding a poly shell. Oftentimes, this shell leaks, becomes water-logged, and lists to one side or even sinks. This major difference is perhaps best showcased via the Admiral float’s Lifetime Warranty – the first of its kind in the industry.
Filtration: The Admiral Fountain is again unique from competing units in that it comes with a standard mesh filter over a side intake. The mesh filter provides the fountain added protection, while the side intake both further safeguards the unit and enables shallow-water mounting (in as little as 24 inches of water!) In circumstances where water quality is poor, the separately-sold Mega Filter is available to further protect your investment and assure optimal use and efficiency.
Nozzles: Included is one standard brass nozzle, though you may further customize your experience by choosing between three different brass nozzles (sold separately), all with their own unique look and characteristics. Everything from the standard “Gentle 100” nozzle which sprays a large diameter, dense plume of tiny droplets around 7 feet in height, to the “High 6” nozzle, whose 6 individually adjustable nozzles can spray as high as 20 feet or more.
Lighting (sold separately): The Admiral lighting system features 3 powerful, fully submersible, 18 watt LEDs, each individually sealed in stainless steel enclosures and affixed to a marine-grade aluminum “collar” for support. All 3 lights are controllable simultaneously via the included remote. From a distance of up to 1000 feet, you are able to cycle through a variety of colors and functions – no need to change lenses or connect any extra parts or cables. The light kit may also be automated via the included timer. All kits include a 3-Year Warranty on lights and internal electrical assembly and a Lifetime Warranty on hardware and structural components. Note: if you are considering purchasing a light kit at some point, it is best to do so up front because if you decide to add it later, you’ll need to send the fountain back to us for installation!
Placement: The Admiral Fountain is an excellent option to achieve optimal results in bodies of water of up to 1 acre in size (and will contribute to improving larger bodies of water as well). Anchoring/mooring options are plentiful as the unit’s float can be drilled into with an eye screw (included) and then fastened to an anchor, dock, etc. Minimum water depth is 28 inches and the unit’s bottom can touch or even be pushed into the lake or pond bed to gain increased depth and stability.
Value: How are we able to offer a premium quality product at such a competitive price? First, as a small, family-run company we have low overhead – no giant showrooms, warehouses, etc. Second, sales run directly from Admiral’s manufacturing facility to customers. There are no distributors, retailers or middlemen in between.
This product has parts and components covered by our warranties. Please click here for more information.
Includes (Standard before additional options):
- 1 Admiral Fountain with 1.0 Horsepower motor
- 100 feet of power cord
- 1 “Gentle 100” Brass Fountain Nozzle
- 1 remote-controlled outlet with accompanying remote control (for 110v units only)
- 1 small filter
- 1 eye hook screw for fountain placement
- Lifetime Warranty on fountain float, stainless steel hardware, and fountain nozzle
- 3-Year Warranty on the motor, pump, and internal electrical assembly
- 1 User Manual (online)
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Height: 33 inches
- Length: 12 inches
- Width: 12 inches
- Materials: Solid infused-polymer float, brass nozzle, and stainless steel motor, structural components, and hardware
- Enhances the aesthetic of your lake or pond and the value of your property.
- Reduces the presence of stagnant water, pond scum, algae, mosquitoes and foul odors.
- Aerates ponds up to 1 acre and contributes to aeration of larger bodies of water as well.
- Included 1″ Gentle 100 brass nozzle’s water pattern is approximately 7 feet high x 25 feet wide.
- Included On/Off remote can be used to control the fountain at up to a 150 foot range.
- Operates in as little as 24 inches of water.
- Powerful 1 HP motor features automatic thermal shut-down protection.
- Fountain placement is simple and comes with an eye hook for easy rope attachment directly to float.
- 304-grade stainless steel & quality materials throughout – no plastic like other manufacturers.
- Designed and hand-built in the USA with a single person assigned to each build.
- Advanced filtration and high intake prevent clogs.
- Proprietary float design makes it virtually indestructible
- Built for constant, all-season use in fresh or salt water.
- Safe design contains electricity & reduces electrical costs.
- Convenient 110v connection, no additional wiring required.
- No assembly required, maintenance-free design.
- Industry-best Warranty.