The JetStream is our top-selling product and the most effective for dramatically improving your waterfront in little time. Like all Admiral Lake and Pond products, our JetStream Aqua Blowers are hand-built in Excelsior, MN, one unit at a time.
What is it?: The JetStream is a powerful, submersible “blower” that pushes large volumes of water (approximately 480 gallons of water per minute) and with it, any undesirable material that has accumulated on or around your lakeshore, dock area, boat lift, etc. It will keep your entire waterfront clean by clearing water surface debris as well as bottom-dwelling muck, weeds, and silt. Besides enhancing water quality via circulation, the JetStream will also aerate your lake or pond to impart cleaner, clearer water. Furthermore, it will provide preventive maintenance, clearing weed spores and prohibiting the build-up of silt and organic materials that later become muck.
Equipment: The JetStream comes standard with a 100-foot marine-grade power cord, 2-foot marine-grade aluminum mounting stake, and a hefty 1 HP submersible motor that runs on 110 volt power (220v available upon request). The motor runs at 3450 RPMs and moves approximately 480 gallons of water per minute. Compare this figure to most competitor’s units that operate at just 2000 RPMs or less, and the resulting effect it has on flow rate – considered the best measure of effectiveness – is substantial.
Not only is the JetStream motor highly effective; it’s made to last. Made of stainless steel and equipped with automatic thermal shut-down for maximum protection, it is backed by our 3-year warranty. What’s more, all of the JetStream’s structural components and stainless steel hardware are covered by our lifetime warranty – the first of its kind among competing products.
**New for 2022, all 110-volt units will be equipped with a remote-controlled on/off system, allowing for control – via the push of a button – from distances of up to 150 feet.
Ease of Use: By loosening a single knob (no tools required!), the JetStream can be pivoted to point up, down, or swivel a full 360 degrees. It’s modular, too – by simply loosening the mounting knob, the JetStream can be easily moved and mounted on one of several separately-sold dock mounts or atop our most popular configuration, the 2-foot long stake (included). The included mounting stake eliminates dock dependency and greatly enhances JetStream mobility, enabling placement wherever you need it along the shoreline and in as little as 18 inches of water. Moreover, the JetStream can be used in all water types (fresh, brackish, or saltwater) and is not restricted to the spring/fall – it may be used year-round! The most versatile option on the market, the JetStream provides unparalleled flexibility in cleaning your waterspace.
Mounts/Accessories (sold separately): Although the JetStream already comes standard with a mounting stake, there are plenty of other mounting options and accessories available for increased flexibility and convenience, assuring you’re able to get the most out of your JetStream in any situation. Mounting options include: multiple dock mounts, a long stake for deep water, a WeedRoller mount, and a concrete disk mount. The option to increase cord length beyond the standard 100 feet exists, as well as the option to make the unit run on 220 volts.
Maintenance: The JetStream is a zero-maintenance, assembly-free piece of equipment. No oil changes are necessary and it does not require special wiring or electrical services, either. Simply change your zinc anode seasonally for peak protection and you’re set!
Includes (Standard before any additional options):
- 1 JetStream unit with 1.0 Horsepower motor
- 100 Feet of Power Cord
- 1 Aluminum Mounting Stake
- 1 Remote-Controlled Outlet with accompanying Remote Control (for 110v units only)
- 1 Sacrificial Zinc Anode
- Lifetime Warranty on Structural Pieces, Stainless Hardware and Mounting Stake
- 3-Year Warranty on the Motor and Internal Electrical Assembly
- 1 User Manual (onlinee)
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Length: 26 inches
- Width: 11 inches
- Height: 13 inches
- Materials: Stainless Steel motor, structural components, and hardware, marine-grade aluminum mounting bracket, intake and stake, and 8-inch diameter Schedule 40 PVC manifold
- Dramatically enhances the aesthetic of your lake, pond, or shoreline in as little as a few days.
- Removes muck and silt to expose sandy bottom in most natural lakes and ponds.
- Clears water surface debris, floating weeds, and other unwanted material.
- Circulates and aerates to keep water clean and clear, eliminating stagnant water, foul odors, and mosquitos.
- Included On/Off remote can be used to control the JetStream at up to a 150 foot range.
- Best-in-class 480 gallons-per-minute (GPM) flow rate via 1 HP motor at 3450 RPM.
- Pushes unwanted surface material up to 200 ft. and underwater biomatter up to 75 ft.
- Stainless steel motor features automatic thermal shut-down protection.
- Each JetStream is designed and hand-built in the USA with marine-grade aluminum and 304 grade stainless steel to guarantee long-lasting durability.
- Built for constant, all-season use (including in winter as a de-icer!)
- May be used in fresh, salt or brackish water.
- No maintenance required. No oil changes or otherwise necessary to operate normally.
- Ready for immediate use – no assembly required, no further tools or implements needed.
- Safe product design protects against electrical leakage and propeller accidents
- Convenient 110v connection, no additional wiring required. Low energy costs.
- Zinc anode included for maximum protection.
- Customizable with several after-market options (sold separately)
- 3-year warranty on motor and internal electrical assembly.
- Industry-best Lifetime Warranty on structural pieces, hardware, and mounting stake
Click here to view more information about our warranties.